Funky Buddha Brewery is South Florida’s largest craft brewery, and part of how we get the word out about what we do is through our Street Team! The Street Team is made up of dependable, on-call employees who have a strong passion for craft beer and a belief in our brand. Street Teamers are tasked with helping to set-up, execute and break down beer samplings, activations, and festivals.
This particular Street Team position will be tasked with working multiple events weekly, approximately 20-25 hours per week. The ideal candidate will possess an outgoing, charismatic personality with a deep desire to share the love that is craft beer. Knowledge of craft beer styles, history, and brewing techniques are a plus - but a yearning to continue learning about brewing and the beer business is required. This position will be located in the Miami area, FL. Part-time benefits include paid time off, 401K, product allowance, and more as outlined in the employee handbook. Responsibilities include:
- Work with our events manager to create compelling interactions with our customers
- Speak intelligently on our brands and educate consumers on the brewery
- Conduct brand activations at festivals, events, retail accounts, and more
- Care for and set up promotional equipment such as pop up tents, draft boxes, banners, signage, and flags
- Must be 21+
- Must be friendly with an outgoing personality, unafraid to approach strangers and talk to them about beer!
- Possess a basic knowledge of craft beer and a desire to learn more
- Able to be trained in using draft tools and equipment
- Open availability on nights and weekends and ability to travel within the area
- A good palate, especially for beer
- Personal vehicle with good driving record and personal liability insurance
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work standing for several hours at a time
Integrity, loyalty and a good sense of humor are all factors in who we hire. We are a rapidly expanding company with growth potential within.
Funky Buddha Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting and growing company, please apply here. Calls, letters, faxes, carrier pigeon, or personal visits will not be accepted.