Become the sauce boss and take your grilling to the next level with our Void Shaker BBQ sauce. This bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout BBQ sauce recipe is exploding with deep rich flavors lending itself perfectly to ribs, chicken, and more. Recipe brought to you by Chef Jeff Vincent of the Funky Buddha Tap Room!
- 3 Tbsp Void Shaker Barrel-Aged Stout
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp molasses
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp apple juice
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat while stirring.
- Reduce heat to low and cover partially with a lid. Let simmer for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Use as a marinade or to finish ribs, chicken, or other grilled meats.
- Pour up a Void Shaker and enjoy!