Funky Buddha Brewery is proud to introduce The Mixology Series, its latest line of specialty barrel-aged beers.
About the Series
Inspired by classic cocktails, each of these beers have been formulated with alternate fermentables, aged in wine or spirit barrels, and imbued with natural ingredients. To produce these unique beers, we’ve partnered with several respected wine & spirits producers like Casa Noble Tequila, High West Distillery, and The Dreaming Tree Wines.
- Manhattan Double Rye Ale (Feb-May 2019): Blend of Whiskey barrel-aged double rye ale and Wine barrel-aged Belgian ale with herbs and botanicals
- Margarita Gose (May-Aug 2019): Tequila barrel-aged gose with agave nectar, lime juice, and sea salt
- White Sangria Saison (Aug-Oct 2019): Chardonnay barrel-aged saison with grape must, apples, and peaches
- Coquito (Oct-Jan 2019): Rum barrel-aged imperial cream ale with coconut, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Paloma (Feb-June 2020): Tequila barrel-aged tart ale with grapefruit, lime, agave nectar, and salt
- Old Fashioned (June-Sept 2020): Bourbon barrel-aged ale with orange peel and cherries
- Coquito (Oct-Jan 2020): Rum barrel-aged imperial cream ale with coconut, cinnamon, and vanilla