Bacon is back! On January 16th, we’re celebrating the return of our Maple Bacon Coffee Porter with an all-new at home celebration. Introducing the MBCP At Home Kit: an ultimate to-go kit loaded with exclusive small-batch creations, special glassware, and much more. Pick it up at the Funky Buddha tap room and brace yourself for a journey through brewing bliss – all at the comfort of your home!
Note: Due to concerns around COVID-19, we will not be hosting our annual festival.
MBCP At Home Kit
Update: MBCP At Home Kits are now sold out! Additional four-packs of Maple Bacon Coffee Porter, Sticky Treats, Berries & Queens, and Hop Stimulator will be available in the tap room starting Friday, January 15th. Quantities are limited!
Be the first to get your mitts on our award-winning porter along with four limited small-batch beers and more! This epic beer lovers kit can only be purchased on the Funky Buddha Online Store and must be picked up at the tap room. Pick-up dates: Thursday, January 14th through Sunday, January 17th. (shipping unavailable)
- One four-pack of Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
- Variety Six-Pack of Small Batch Beers including two 12oz bottle of Sticky Treats Rice Blonde Ale, Hop Stimulator DIPA, and Berries & Queens Blueberry Lemon Tart Ale
- One Munique Tulip Glass (13.5oz)
- Video Content (beer tastings, cooking demo, and brewery tour)
Maple Bacon Coffee Porter Four-Packs
Maple Bacon Coffee Porter will also be available in the tap room for pick-up starting Friday, January 15th. Four-packs and draft will also hit retailers across the state of Florida in late-January. Small batch beers (Sticky Treats, Hop Stimulator, and Berries & Queens) will also be available in the tap room starting Friday, January 15th while supplies last.
Acclaim for Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
Gold Medal, Specialty Beer – 2016 World Beer Cup
Number 1 Ranked Porter in the World – RateBeer.com
Top 100 Beers in the World – RateBeer.com
100 out of 100 – RateBeer.com
99 World Class Score – Beer Advocate
Tap Room Specials
Although we will not be hosting our annual brewery bash this year, we will have some specialty draft beers, pairings, and food items available in the tap room all weekend. Due to limited space, please make a reservation ahead of time! For more info on our tap room guidelines, click here.
Friday, January 15th
Bacon & Beer Flight Pairing
Four strips of gourmet bacon paired with four specialty beers. Available starting at 11:30am while supplies last!
Saturday, January 16th
Choice of country or Cuban-style pork with all the fixings!
Three specialty beer flights.
Bacon-Inspired Food Menu
Bacon-inspired food specials from the Craft Food Counter & Kitchen.
Sunday, January 17th
MBCP brunch menu with specials on beer and beverages. Available from 11:30am to 4pm.
Tap List (available starting January 15th / subject to change)
- Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
- Sherry Barrel-Aged Morning Wood
- Whiskey Barrel-Aged Uncle Vucub
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Neapolitan
- Last Buffalo in the Park
- Whiskey Barrel-Aged Mocha Smuggler
- Whiskey Barrel-Aged Mint Julep
- Rum Barrel-Aged Batida
- Red Wine Barrel-Aged Bad Romance
- Chardonnay Barrel-Aged Tripel Lindy
- Tequila Barrel-Aged Mexican Coffee
- El Jefe’s Coquito
- Crusts (Imperial No Crusts)
- Butta Cup
- Fire in the Hole
- Berries and Queens
- Retro Floridian
- Pineapple Jalapeno Blonde Ale
- Cinnamon Roll
- Cosmic Journey Hazy IPA
- Clifford’s Big Red IPA
- Hop Stimulator DIPA
- More Moro Blood Orange IPA
- Sticky Treats
- Sticky Nuts
- Raspberry Floridian
- Mango Habanero Seltzer
- Ginger Lemongrass Seltzer
- Watermelon Cucumber Seltzer
- Raspberry Seltzer