Welcome to our brand new website! We've been working on this for a few months now, so we're really eager to unveil it to the public for the first time. Since we've opened in June 1, we've had so many questions continually: What food truck is out tonight? What beers are on tap? Where can I find your beers? We're proud to say that with this new website, all of these questions and more can be answered quickly and easily.
So we thought we'd put together a list of the top five cool things you can do on Funky Buddha's new website. Check it out!
5. Check out our food truck schedule: No, Funky Buddha Brewery does not serve food. We're totally OK with that, because it's our job to focus on making great beer. Instead, we ask our creative, culinary friends in the food truck community to come out and show off what they do. We're stoked to have trucks like Bite Gastrotruck, Palate Party, Purple People Eatery, Rolling Stove, and more out to the brewery on a regular basis. It means more varied food options for everyone, and lots of cool stuff at that.
4. Plan a visit to the brewery: We get a lot of fans coming from all across the state of Florida and beyond. And we're proud to say that for those folks visiting us from out of town, the brewery has a lot to offer! You can take a tour, buy some growlers, and play a bit of bocce ball in our adult funzone. We even have a corporate rate with the Westin Fort Lauderdale. Make your trip to South Florida a memorable one by checking out the brewery.
3. See what's on tap: Our "Currently on Tap" page shows exactly what is on tap at the brewery at all times! Want to come in for a glass of More Moro Blood Orange IPA? Well, its on currently - get it while it lasts!
2. Engage and Link Up: Want all the up-to-the-minute info on Funky Buddha Brewery? Sign up for our biweekly newsletter, launching soon. Or better yet, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You can also find out exactly where and when every Funky Buddha event is going on, from tap takeovers to beer pairing dinners.
1. Find Our Beer at Your Favorite Bar: The Tap Room isn't the only place to enjoy Funky Buddha Beer. You can find us at bars and restaurants all over South Florida -- from revered beer bars such as Laser Wolf and Tap 42, to cozy nooks like Bash American Bistro and Riverside Market, to fine restaurants such as d.b.a/cafe and Hot & Soul. Funky Buddha Beer is on tap whereever discerning paletes congregate. And if we're not at your favorite bar, tell us.
Thanks all for checking out our new site! We'll see you at the Brewery soon!
Funky Buddha Crew