Funky Buddha Brewery, located in Oakland Park, Florida, is seeking a part-time cashier to join its growing team. Established in 2010 at its Boca Raton brewpub, Funky Buddha is known for pushing the boundaries of traditional brewing methods with culinary-inspired recipes utilizing all-natural, food-centric ingredients. Some of its best-known beers include flagships Hop Gun IPA and Floridian Hefeweizen, Maple Bacon Coffee Porter, No Crusts Peanut Butter and Jelly Brown Ale, and Last Snow Coffee Porter.
Funky Buddha’s production brewery - opened in June 2013 - features a 30bbl, four vessel brewhouse and is currently annualizing over 35,000 bbls in sales, with projections to grow to over 45,000 bbls by the end of 2016. Production includes draught and bottled beer distributed throughout the state of Florida. This fast growing company is the first production brewery in the greater Fort Lauderdale area and the largest brewery in South Florida, and is positioned for rapid expansion over the next few years.
“Where the Best Beers Are – Top 20 Brewpubs/Breweries for good beer” – USA Today
“25 Breweries to Know” – Draft Magazine
“10 Best Breweries to Visit in the South” – First We Feast
The cashier's role is to ensure that each and every customer is served in a friendly, professional, and timely manner. This includes greeting customers as they approach the food counter, processing customer orders through the POS system, and notifying the kitchen staff of any special requests. This person will process customer transactions, resolve customer issues, and maintain his/her work area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Record customer orders into the POS System, ensuring each and every request is fully and accurately entered.
- Inform kitchen staff, through the POS System or verbal communication, of customer special requests/adjustments.
- Identify customer issues/complaints and take necessary steps to correct them.
- Perform returns and special transactions through the POS System.
- Keep the "register station" stocked with all necessary items.
- Clean and organize the "The Line" when necessary.
- Notify management of all customer and POS System issues.
- Consistently maintain a balanced cash drawer.
- Perform other related duties as requested. Assist with expediting and food running.
- Complete daily tasks from side work sheets
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Prior restaurant experience
- Able to Use Touch-Sensitive POS System
- Able to lift up to 30lbs
Funky Buddha Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting and growing company, please apply here. Calls, letters, faxes, carrier pigeon, or personal visits will not be accepted.