When you host an event at Funky Buddha Brewery, you are choosing to provide your guests with an experience that has no parallel in South Florida. Nowhere else can you celebrate, dine, and entertain in such a vividly imaginative and unique setting. Hosting an event at Funky Buddha Brewery provides a story- a unique insight into a locally made and cherished product that is part of the very fabric of South Florida culture. As they celebrate and dine, guests can gain insight into the beer making process, from milling the grain to putting the cap on each bottle. Our spaces can accommodate parties from small to large, including corporate meetings, holiday parties, team building, rehearsal dinners, weddings, bar mitzvahs, engagement parties, and more.
When we created our Funky Buddha banquets and events space, we wanted it to feel as authentic and meticulously crafted as our beer. So we employed some of the area's designers to create a stunning facility that feels both elegant and cozy. We sourced natural materials such as reclaimed wood, vintage barn tin, polished concrete, and rustic red brick. Even the staves from real barrels were used to create a look and feel that is decidedly funky, yet extremely refined. Driving home the authenticity of the experience are the east banquet hall's panoramic windows, which overlook Funky Buddha's actual, operational bottling line.
We have a number of room configurations to meet the needs of parties from small to large. The following rooms are available to be used in your custom event package:
- Barrel Conference Rooms, East and West: 5-20 guest
- Grand Banquet Hall (East Half): 20-60 guests
- Grand Banquet Hall (West Half): 20-50 guests
- Grand Banquet Hall (Full): 50-150 guests
- Brewery Space (available upon request)
- All spaces require food and beverage minimums to be met
An event at Funky Buddha wouldn't be complete with out beer. Give your guests a one-of-a kind experience with activities incorporating Funky Buddha's award winning beers.
- Brewery Tours: See how Funky Buddha's beers are made, from mashing in 2000 pounds of malted grain to experiencing first hand the wonders of fermentation
- Beer Education: Learn, sample, and sip as our Cicerone Certified staff conducts informative and fun craft beer education sessions with you and your guests.
- Flights and Packages: Beverage service packages are available with a number of options, including open bar, beer flights, wine, and bottles to-go. Limited release and special beers are also available.
From our No Crust Peanut Butter and Jelly Brown Ale to our expertly-crafted Hop Gun IPA, bold flavor is at the core of each of the beers we make here at Funky Buddha. It's that same philosophy that drives our in-house restaurant, Craft Food Counter & Kitchen, as well as our banquets program here at the brewery: Use exceptional ingredients, locally-sourced whenever possible, and treat them with care. So whether you're tantalizing your guests with our savory "Low Country Barbecue" menu or creating an elegant experience with passed hors d'oeuvres and freshly-prepared action stations, our focus is always on bold and flavorful food crafted with passion.
Your next epic event at Funky Buddha Brewery is just a phone call or email away. It would be our pleasure to show you the world-class accommodations offered in our banquets and private events program. Contact us today to start your journey towards a totally unique experience.
954-440-0046 x 1451